CLEC : Community Legal Education Centre
- The establishment of local alternative dispute resolution mechanism attached to the commune councils of the targeted communes;
- The establishment and strengthening of paralegal services at the local communities;
- The development of networks of community leaders who have increased knowledge about basic laws and procedures, alternative dispute resolution and legal aid services through paralegals;
- Exploring ways in which the Commune Dispute Resolution Panel model might be used to provide access to justice for juveniles who commit very small misdemeanors with the most mitigating of circumstances;
- Advocating at the national government for the establishment of a legal structure for dispute resolution at the commune level;
- The development of reference materials including laws, regulations and court judgments for use by project beneficiaries.